Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pixie Beanie

Hey everyone!  As you may have heard by now, I'm quitting my job at the station - so I'll be doing my best to work from home.  That means I'll be setting up my own etsy shop and doing photography.

Photography is my passion - so if you want to set up a session let me know.  That's what I eventually want to do full-time.

In the meantime, I'm making beanies for the etsy shop.  Before the etsy shop is open though, you can message me about the type of beanie and size that you want.

Here's one of the items I'm currently selling - the pixie beanie.  They can be used to keep your little one warm or for photo props!

Price is $10 for a regular pixie beanie, $12 with a flower.

They come in newborn, 0-3mo, 3-6mo, 6-12mo, 12-24mo, 2T-4T, 5T-Preteen, and even Teen/Adult!

5T and up is $12, $14 with a flower.

Colors are totally customizable.  Just let me know what you want!

P.S. Boys can wear them too, you know!  They look super cute in newborn sessions!



Jovie is wearing a 0-3 months, and she's about 3 1/2 months old.


Email me at nataleeallen@hotmail.com if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment