Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heading into mommyhood


Hello, all.  As some of you may have heard, I'm headed into the scary world of full-time mommy hood.  Scary, but well worth it.  I mean, look at that face!?  I'll get to make beanies, leg-warmers, booties, and mittens for her all day!

Yeah, right.  I wish.

I'll miss my job in TV, but I really think it's more about pride.  Realizing I've been this person on TV for about 4 years now comes with a lot of pride.  So, it's more of a blow to my ego than anything.  But I think that's what I need to be a better Christian and a better mom.

I know some of you might be thinking, WHAT are you doing!?!?  But sometimes the popular choice is not always right...and the right choice is not always popular.  That came from a poster in third grade, by the way.

In the meantime, I'll possibly be working part-time at a nursery where I can take Jovie and be with her all day.  Sure, it's not glamorous.  But, who needs glamorous when you have a beautiful daughter to come home to?

I'm doing this for Jovie and my family.

No, not all moms need to be stay at home moms.  But they should make family their priority.  And with working overnights, it's been really hard to do that for me.

I'll also be (with your help) working on photography to keep my little family afloat.  So, if anyone would like to book a session (especially in time for Christmas cards) let me know.

I might even start up an etsy shop or just sell crocheted items through the blog.  If you want anything, let me know.

But if not, enjoy the photos of my darling daughter who is growing up so fast!

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment