Saturday, September 1, 2012

Healthy baby

Okay, so for the next few weeks I'll be going picture crazy (if I wasn't already).  I've got a few shoots coming up and I need to practice everyday.  On top of that, Rhett got me a new lens for our 2 year anniversary, a 50mm/1.8f.  I love it!  But I'm still getting used to it - so I need to practice, practice, practice!

On another note, Jovie always gets the wow, "what a healthy baby" comment.  And while I know she's a little chubster, I'm proud when I hear that comment.  My little one was big when she was born, 8 pounds 15 oz, but she quickly lost weight - more than a pound in the first week.  My milk supply took about two weeks to come in, but we didn't give up!  And now look at her!  So, yes, she's chubby.  But she's a baby.  And we worked hard for it!  Plus, I think they're great softball legs.


By the way, I know plenty of moms simply cannot breastfeed for medical and personal reasons and that's totally okay.  I'm not a crazy breastfeeding mom.  But this was quite an accomplishment for us.  Now, if I can only get her to take a bottle without fussing for 30 minutes prior.

Chubby baby, we love you! 

P.S.  I hope Rhett doesn't get mad that I posted pictures without his shirt.
Sorry, love!  I did it for the chunky little legs!








No comments:

Post a Comment