Saturday, September 29, 2012

16 weeks.


Jovie is 16 weeks old. Here she is at the shoot I did on Friday.  (I'll be posting those pictures on another blog).  This was after we finished up and I'll admit she did great.  No fussing until the very end because she was a bit tired.

This week, Jovie has started to roll over and FINALLY stay on tummy time for at least 5 minutes without fussing.

She still likes to nap about six times a day...at least.  Isn't that a lot?  I thought she'd be more awake now.

She's also been chewing on a lot more stuff - her hands and her Sophie giraffe.

Something I dread - her shots are coming up again soon :(

I hate to see my little one cry in pain.

I'll try not to think about it until it comes.

10 more work days until I get to be home with this little bug for good! <3 p="p">


No comments:

Post a Comment