Thursday, November 15, 2012

22 weeks...& new creations!

One more week until Thanksgiving!  November is going by so fast...but I think it's because we have an earlier Thanksgiving this year.  

Anyway, I'm sick.  Again.  Twice in about a month.  That's never happened to me before.  Yuck.  My nose is raw because I'm so stuffy (pretty picture, I know).  And my throat is so scratchy!  On top of that, my stomach is upset.  Once again I'm trying not to get Jovie sick, especially the week before she visits her grandparents in California. 

So nervous about another long trek home - 10 hours...if the baby didn't need to stop to eat and get her diaper changed.  We're in for a long drive!  

In the meantime, I've been super busy working on new patterns.  For week 22 I just have these pictures...for now.  My model was fussy and went right to sleep.  I might post a few more this week that I've taken...and also of my latest patterns to keep my little one warm this winter (boots, hats, and mittens). 

Daddy and Mommy are Californians, so we're always freezing.  Jovie will be more used to the cold than her parents!



But either way, she's ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment