Friday, November 2, 2012

21 weeks.



Every year after Halloween, Rhett and I get into the holiday spirit.  That's not to say we go straight to thinking about Christmas...we love Thanksgiving, too.  But, we DO get out the Christmas lights.  

No, we don't have the tree out yet or anything.  But we love the lights, and don't think they just have to be out during the month of December.

And Jovie was FASCINATED.  Although, she kept trying to put them in her mouth - much like her foot.

And..she still doesn't enjoy being on her tummy.  She might not cry as often, but she rolls over RIGHT AWAY.  But I caught her a couple of times sitting up on her tummy...and then I caught her a couple of times starting as she started to roll.

So, officially, Happy Holidays everyone!

P.S.  Today I'm thankful for my joyful baby.  Jovie was the perfect name for her.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment