Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Too big, too fast.

Everyone says it.  Babies grow up so fast.  But I don't think I truly felt it until today.  Tomorrow Jovie will be 20 weeks old.  Not all parents count the days, count the weeks.  But I do.

Maybe I should stop.  Because there's something about week 20 that makes me a little emotional.  I'm probably crazy.  But, for some reason, to me, it's a big girl age.  It's a new stage.  It's where, in my mind, you somehow transition from newborn to infant.   

So, as I looked at my babe all emotional like, I said "we're going to take some pictures of you just 'being'".  No props.  Just sit there and be you.  And she did.  

Then she pooped on the white blanket 5 minutes into taking pictures.

Love it.

Enjoy the 5 minutes I was able to capture.


(look at that face in the middle!)



If her hands aren't in her mouth...

...they're grabbing her feet.




(safe!)




No comments:

Post a Comment