Monday, October 8, 2012

4 months.

This week there has been fewer pictures of Jovie because I've been so busy crocheting some beanies and planning other shoots.



She turned four months old 2 days ago.  

And 2 days ago, she started being a little bit more whiny than usual.  We can't figure out why she's crying and we don't feel any teeth yet.



She can definitely roll over (I'll have to post a video soon).  


Today, 10/8, she also got her four month shots.  I think it's harder as she gets older because she understands pain a little bit more and she's more alert as to what's going on.  It makes it tough on me and dad.  By the way, she weighs a whopping 15 pounds and is 24 inches long.  That's like....TWO FEET TALL.  Big girl.

Anyways, we'll be taking pictures this Friday somewhere outside where we have better light since I have no shoots scheduled this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment