Monday, August 6, 2012

Two months old.

Baby Jovie you are two months old today.  You got your shots and you didn't like it one bit!  You screamed louder than we've ever heard.  But as soon as momma picked you up, you stopped crying.  The nurse was so impressed!

I'm dreading going back to work on Friday.  But that's because I'll miss my little baby so so much!
We'll get through it.  I promise to come home and give you lots of love!

At two months, Jovie, you are now starting to coo much more often.  And you're holding your neck up for longer periods of time.  You also love smiling with your mommy and daddy.  I love it all, but don't grow too fast.

Here are a few pictures I took of my big girl before the appointment.  (She's 12 lbs 6 oz and a full 23 inches!).

P.S.  Sorry for the absence.  For weeks 6 & 7 my little family went to California to visit Jovie's aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas.  It was a blast!


        














No comments:

Post a Comment