Thursday, December 26, 2013

18 months

It's been so long since I've posted, I know!  I've been so incredibly busy (and bad excuse, I know).  But I really have.  I've been working 40+ hours a week.  My primary job is teaching Pre-K now.  
I haven't really decided how I feel about it yet!  More positive than negative no doubt...but, the first year of teaching is pretty crazy!

One big negative...I've had to stop scheduling shoots.  Rhett and I moved into our own home...and as much as I love taking photos of those clients...I was hardly charging because I was still starting out.  THEN, I started using it as a way to raise money for our adoption.  That was great!  But we still need to pay the bills somehow.

Anyway, in God's timing I'll be able to wear this camera around my neck full-time.

I miss Jovie; that's another negative.  (There are positives, I promise).  She's 18 months...a full-fledged toddler whose favorite word is "no".  But she still has a sweet side.  As you can tell from the pictures...she loves to give "besos", her "Daddy", and Minnie and Mickey (which she also calls Daddy).



We had a wonderful Christmas.  Jovie got so many presents and candy (as you can tell from the chocolate face in her picture). She absolutely LOVED all of her presents...minus the clothes unless it had Mickey or Hello Kitty (which she calls "mow"...not "meow"...but "mow").  But WE loved the clothes, so thanks!  These are just a couple of pictures from our lovely Christmas morning.


Anyway there's much more to come in the next 48 hours or so...I just didn't want to bombard everyone all in one post!  All I can say is God is good all the time...all the time 

GOD

IS

GOOD.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment