Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Two weeks.

My baby is two weeks old today and I love her more and more each day!

As you might have heard, Jovie was born at 8 lbs. 15 oz.  Since I had a c-section, and because you are given so many fluids, doctors have told me her real weight would have been around 8 lbs 8 oz.

Jovie was also about a week and a half early.  In the end, I was having a hard time feeding her on my own and she actually dropped to 7 lbs 9 oz.  I ended up having to supplement, and now, two weeks later, I can feed her on my own.

At today's appointment Jovie was back up to 8 lbs. 8 oz and all looks good :)

Other than that, I've noticed she's been smiling a lot more lately, though I'm not sure she knows why she's smiling.  That's okay though.  Just seeing her smile makes me forget how tired I've been!

And on that note...I'm going to take a quick nap before she wakes up.

Happy two weeks to my Jovie!








There's that smile. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment