Monday, March 19, 2012

Jovie's Nursery



I know every pregnancy is different. But unfortunately, that's little consolation when you have more than 20 weeks of morning sickness....bad morning sickness. So, needless to say, it my excuse for not posting recently. Still, as baby Jovie gets closer and closer to making her appearance I can't help but pull out my Canon and start snapping away, working out all the kinks. So, because many have asked, I wanted to take some pictures of the nursery. It's still not done, but I wanted to show family and friends back home what it looks like so far. Most everything is handmade, so it was a lot of fun. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Natalee,
    You did an amazing job! I love, love the mobile and name painting. And the precious booties! You are one talented/artistic lady! The nursery and photography are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete